Technician – Asset Management
We are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters and Plumbers to work as multi-skilled maintenance technicians as part of our client’s Asset Management Team based in North Dublin. Our Client is a semi state body offering:
- Full time perm position
- Competitive salary,
- Job security
We currently have vacancies in both our 24/7 shift teams (4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights) 12 hour shifts, 7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am) and our specialist day teams.
- Complete reactive maintenance and repairs on all asset types as directed by the Team Lead and where competent to do so.
- Work in a cross functional & multi skilled environment to support, operate and maintain company Assets.
- Demonstrate excellent and prompt communication on system issues both within Asset Management and among other stakeholders, internal and external.
- Maintaining a clean & healthy work environment in all asset areas (cleaning, vacuuming, removal of waste, used lamps, filters etc.)
- Produce and maintain comprehensive, timely, records and documentation to support asset performance metrics and ensure equipment/system availability targets are achieved.
- Maximise the use of all technologies, including full use of real time mobile technologies. e.g. phones, tablets, laptops, PDA etc.
- Use of CMMS for the generation and recording of all planned, reactive, and arising corrective works. Including recording of timecards, escalations, and full completion of the appropriate workflows, in an effort to improve the performance of the system’s reliability and our processes.
- Delegate & back fill in other work groups/teams as required.
- Support cost effective and customer focused maintenance solutions.
- Safe & competent operation of engineering related equipment as required.
- Promote, report on and participate in a positive H&S culture, participate in all initiatives, audits, incident reporting and safety checks and actively challenge those who would negatively impact on our H&S and quality standards.
- Attend toolbox talks and safe work procedure briefings.
- Provide support and participate in all continuous improvement projects and trials on behalf of asset management.
- Participate in all training required, either internal or external to ensure competence and compliance standards are met, surpassed and sustained.
- Participate in completion, development & review of standards, documentation, reporting and work methods across Asset Management.
- Take full responsibility for inventory usage ensuring adherence to the associated procedures.
- Escorting of various contractors as directed by the Team Lead or asset management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Relevant technical qualification (National Craft Certificate/Standards Based Apprenticeship) in mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent.
- Appropriate and recognised technical qualification.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the building services operations & associated systems.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. (for H&S reasons, Fluent English language skills are essential due to the nature of radio communications within the buildings and campus).
- Computer literate (can demonstrate competency in Microsoft office).
- Proven track record of excellent team working/interpersonal skills.
- Provide full flexibility in terms of hours of work, shift patterns, out of hours call in and remote technical support.
- Must be a team player & committed to values
- Practical, logical aptitude for mechanical systems maintenance.
- Excellent practical demonstrable fault finding and trouble-shooting capability.
- Hold and maintain a full clean driving licence.
Apply Now or Call Jamie 0873838473