Sherlock are seeking a Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Electrician for a busy office environment in Citywest, Tallaght.
This role is a full time, site based, Monday to Friday role. Our client is interested to speak with candidates who have previously worked in reactive maintenance role in live office environments.
Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the site FM or AFM. Including, but not limited to:
- Fixed Wire Testing
- PAT Testing
- RCD / Injection Testing
- Thermographic Imaging of Electrical Distribution Boards
- Electrical Distribution board maintenance on LV System
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Emergency Light Testing
- General electrical works
- Generator testing
- Legionella monitoring / testing water hygiene and plant inspections
- Plumbing – maintenance and installation, filter changes, testing of sprinkler system, and other mechanical duties in support of the rest of the team.
Rotate on call rota and provide critical response to clients Dublin site. Establish and manage emergency call out support, be available for call out.
Ensure M&E plant rooms/areas are kept in a safe, clean state.
Support with the setup and configuration of events, meeting rooms and conference spaces.
Carry out regular planned site inspections.
Qualifications required for this role:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in Facilities Management or Property Management
- National Craft Certificate (Electrical)
- Safe pass and manual handling training.
- Experience working in a client facing environment
- Experience with testing and verification (V+C course not essential)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office package
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work. Travel to other sites in EMEA forms part of the role and can expected from time to time.
At present we can only consider candidates that are currently residing in Ireland who meet the above-mentioned criteria.